1) All prices are exclusive of GST
2) This order form acts as a purchase agreement between the “Client” and “Precision SoilTech” and can be withdrawn up to 5 working days prior to the preferred sampling time, unless the Precision SoilTech Contractor has engaged the “Client” or has entered the property to commence soil sampling. In this case even if the “Client” stops the contractor, a minimum charge of $750 plus GST will be charged. All accounts are net 14 days from Invoice date and Precision SoilTech can charge up to 2% per month for outstanding accounts.
3) The “Client” acknowledges that Precision SoilTech will collect soil samples, trading and production details and geolocations as a part of the services engaged. The “Client” through this order authorises all Laboratories and or Fertiliser companies to supply the pH and nutrient data to Precision SoilTech so this is available to the “Client” or other authorised recipients upon request.
4) The “Client” indemnifies Precision SoilTech and its Contractors against any damage or losses incurred as a result of negligent, unlawful or wilful act or omission of the “Client”, Client employees or subcontractors.
5) All Intellectual Property Rights created in the supply of the sampling service, will be owned by Precision SoilTech. Each party must keep any Confidential Information disclosed to it, confidential and must not deal with it in any way that might prejudice its confidentiality.